The Cosmetic Cannula Masterclass is a course designed around the fundamentals of anatomy and cosmetic cannula use. This masterclass is one of its kind and covers advanced facial contouring procedures using only the microcannula technique, not covered elsewhere. Pioneering techniques will be taught covering in-depth anatomy and theory followed by plenty of hands-on practical training on live models in a real-life clinic setting.
Areas of focus within this course are the treatment and correction of Temple Hollowing, Forehead and Glabellar line filling (upper facial rejuvenation). It also covers the popular Surpra-orbital lifting technique to achieve a filler brow lift. Finally, midfacial rejuvenation and contouring of the cheeks using a cannula is also covered in detail. These are treatment areas of high demand and interest with limited practitioners able to perform these techniques, it allows you to further your patient attraction and retention in practice. It also maximises your recruit-ability in larger clinics that want to be able to offer these highly skilled treatments.
Comprehensive demonstrations and in-depth hands-on training by highly experienced practitioners will be provided. More time will be allocated to practice than theory, due to the number of procedures that will be covered. At Derma Medical, high-quality training is of paramount importance, so small groups and full guidance will be given to make sure you leave our rooms confident and ready to practice freely.
Delegates should be comfortable with the basic injection techniques prior to attending this course and be ready to take their clinical skills to the next level.
The Cosmetic Cannula Masterclass is designed for medical professionals who have already completed an advanced course in dermal fillers.
✓ Learn and Master the use of cosmetic cannula in various different areas of the face and planes of product placement.
✓ You can offer your clients a wider portfolio of treatments: Many patients are now looking for cutting edge treatments such as temple hollow correction, filler brow lifting, forehead and frown static line filling, mid-facial rejuvenation.
✓ Make yourself more employable to leading cosmetic clinics: The most prestigious clinics will look to employ practitioners with expert knowledge of all the latest non-surgical treatments.
✓ Plenty of practical experience on live cosmetic models: All our courses include 50% practical work on live models to ensure you are ready to start practising safely and confidently immediately after the training day.
✓ CPD accredited: You will earn 8 CPD points for completing the Cosmetic Cannula Masterclass course with Derma Medical.
1) Overview of Structural Enhancement vs Rejuvenation with Dermal Filler
2) Introduction to Microcannula for Facial Fillers
3) Cannula vs Needle – What You Need to Know
4) Microcannula Insertion Techniques, Tissue Layers and Retaining Ligaments
5) Temple Hollowing Correction:
– Anatomy and Process of Ageing
– Techniques of Treatment
6) Supra-Orbital (Brow Lift) Filler:
– Anatomy of Orbit and Roof
– Options for Brow lifting/ eye hooding
– Cannula Filling Technique
7) Forehead and Glabellar Static Lines Filling
– When to treat with Toxin vs Filler
– Cannula Technique for Treatment with Filler
8) Mid Facial Rejuvenation with Cannula:
– Mid Face Anatomy and Layers
– Cannula vs Needle
– Structural Rejuvenation with Cannula
– Anatomical Contouring with Cannula
9) Dermal Filler Post Treatment Advice
10) Hyaluronidase (Hyalase) Protocol
11) Hands-on Practical Treatments in Clinical Setting
12) Cannula Masterclass Certification and Course Aftercare