Time: 9:15 am – 5:00 pm
Location: RADISSON BLU ROYAL VIKING HOTEL, Vasagatan 1, Stockholm, Sweden
Derma Medical only trains Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Nurses and Dental Hygienists.
This advanced level course teaches you a further 12 treatments and is perfect for those who want to further develop their basic skills to become “The Complete Cosmetic Clinician”.
Many delegates complete the advanced training mostly due to the ever-increasing demand for these treatments. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take the course to improve your skills and stand out in the crowd of injectors. With advanced skills, the delegate ends up both ahead of his competitors and becomes more interesting to employ at large clinics and companies.
The course is designed to keep you up to date with the latest products and techniques in today’s rapidly evolving cosmetic industry, so you can offer more to your customers. The delegate should be comfortable with the basic techniques and ready to take the clinical skills to the next level.
Once again, extensive demonstrations and in-depth practical training will be offered by experienced trainers. We will put a high focus on practice to maintain the same high standard and quality as the basic course. The training will be held in small groups, with full support so that after completing the course the delegate feels ready to safely inject their own patients.
1) Introduction of advanced technologies
2) New treatments, new products and the importance of staying up to date
– Customer expectations
– Mapping the face with landmarks
– Development of your “aesthetic eye”
4) Learn different injection techniques
– Linear threading
5) Training on live models with advanced Botulinum Toxin. Areas of treatment:
– Eyebrow lift
– “turkey neck” (Nerfertiti lift & Plastysmal bands)
– Jaw reduction for wide jaws
– Sweat treatment against hyperhidrosis
6) Training on live models with advanced Dermal Fillers. Treatment areas:
– Circumural sculpting
– Cheek volume
– Hand fillers – rejuvenation *NEW & EXCLUSIVE*
7) Complications and how to manage them
Implications – Setting up Clinics
– Working for a Business
– Pricing Structure
– Insurance and Medical Malpractice
– Consent Forms
9) Advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers certification